Not sure what to do.....can I run this by you guys?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Mar 16 10:53:44 EDT 2018

Hi Mike,

I am finding that Safari is not honoring
the meta tag to turn off caching.  I thought
I would give your method a try.  I’m not
sure I am doing it right though because
that isn’t working either.

(Firefox does everything properly.)

I was thinking from your description that
it would look something like:

http://www.yourwebsite.com/coolpage.lc#48432 <http://www.yourwebsite.com/coolpage.lc#48432>

Is the above example of what you are discussing
correct?  If not could you please post an example?

Thanks,

Rick