9.0.0 RC-1 Hard crash still persists

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 06:36:57 EDT 2018

Hi

Just  tested this in LC 9  dp11 and RC-1 on a group of 20 different
objects - works perfectly although how much time it saves pressing
CTRL-R instead of clicking edit group I don't know. I never knew
CTRL-R existed.

Anyway as Bob intimated it's your "system" whether the stack, plugins
or Solitaire running in the background  ;-)

Test it on brand new stack and get back to us - always useful to know.

Regards Lagi

On 15 March 2018 at 08:33, Michael Kristensen via use-livecode