Not sure what to do.....can I run this by you guys?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Mar 15 22:26:10 EDT 2018

i need to be able to send more than one http request to my cloud service
domain at one time....it is not a limitation I am willing to live with
....and I don't want to package requests together and have to wait for all
of them to be processed before something comes back.

Its not a limitation that should exist in any modern software..... and it
won't in mine...... so I have to try different ways to try to get around
this somehow and still be GPL3

Cheers....I'm going to try the read from process idea....and see if i can
read the returned requests faster that way.

Thank you.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 10:14 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <