Still looking into HTML5 app

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 14 15:10:20 EDT 2018

Do HTML5 apps support the "splash screen" approach? In our desktop app,
the (large) splash stack script is put in use as a library, and the
stack itself stores images and icons, template groups, and other
resources common to all the mainstacks it opens. It also has players
that provide audio globally while other mainstacks are open.

Does anyone know if these things are supported? I guess the main
question is whether the splash stack is available/in use in a browser
even when not visible. Or does the currently open stack completely
replace the splash in memory?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com