iOS cached Screen Flashes after Splash Image

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Mar 14 14:37:09 EDT 2018

That is exactly what I am seeing Colin. I use Dashlane, which has it's own built in browser. When I navigate away from one site and back again, I get a brief time where the cached page displays, even though the connection has timed out, and then it takes me back to a login page for that site. I think this is a device specific issue. If a user is used to this, I don't think it is a problem, unless of course the last time the site was visited, the user was viewing confidential data. Then it could be extremely critical!

Bob S