tsNet and Digest Authentication - some problems or better said: missing knowledge

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Mar 9 03:10:10 EST 2018

Hi Charles,
thanks for your answer.

I´ve done as requested.
With tsNetLibUrlReuseConnection set to true
A session cookie is sent from the PABX after the first successful connection.
The 2nd unsuccessful connection shows

"HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Authentication problem. Ignoring this.”

And the value for nonce is an other then the one in the first connection.

After a restart of LC i set  it to false.
The error messages looks similar, but i can see also
"Issue another request to this URL: 'http://sub-admin:feierabend@192.168.1.1/app_group_logchange?grpId=2641&kommend=0 <http://sub-admin:feierabend@192.168.1.1/app_group_logchange?grpId=2641&kommend=0>'
Hostname 192.168.1.1 was found in DNS cache”

I´ve uploaded the complete debug files here:

https://dl.qck.nu//?dl=liburl_reuse_false.txt <https://dl.qck.nu//?dl=liburl_reuse_false.txt>
https://dl.qck.nu//?dl=LIBUURL_resue_true.txt <https://dl.qck.nu//?dl=LIBUURL_resue_true.txt>

Regards,
Matthias