tsNet and Digest Authentication - some problems or better said: missing knowledge

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Thu Mar 8 22:18:37 EST 2018

Hi Matthias,

That does sound strange.

If you download the following stack:

https://downloads.techstrategies.com.au/tsnet/debug_liburl.livecode

Open that stack at the same time as you have your application stack open in the IDE, click the “Start Debug” button, and try your PUT requests.

That will display some debug information that might help us work out what is going on.

On a related note, ‘tsNetLibUrlReuseConnection false’ should create a fresh connection to the server for the 2nd request, so debug with and without that set would be useful.

Regards,

Charles