Issues with storage of data in stack

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 7 15:30:11 EST 2018

I'm working on a session for next week's LCG.  We are all working on
fun super-advanced pushing-the-envelope things in LC, but I wanted to do
something for the beginners who are watching LCG, and handling data seemed
like an obvious choice.

I have to admit, I haven't stored data in a stack in a long time, since the
database options are so easy to use.  If you're currently storing data in a
stack, have you run into any issues on any platform with it, especially on
mobile, for instance, where the rules can be a little weird?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."