Slide puzzle question

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 11:05:14 EST 2018

I'm not sure whether there is an answer in terms of pieces in place/out of place. I know that there are (I think three) different "position-spaces" where each space is unreachable from the others.

The easy solution is to this problem is to start with the puzzle solved and quickly execute thirty or so moves at random, either visibly or with the screen locked.

gc