Get URL anomaly

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Mar 6 17:08:31 EST 2018

Thanks Jacque - since TSNet is an enforced presence on all commercial versions of LC, I wonder why libURL isn’t automatically included even in apps that don’t appear to be using internet access. It’s a gotcha that is likely to bother people apart from me, IMHO. Maybe ‘search for inclusions’ should be deprecated.

Anyway thanks for the explanation.

Graham