Reverse 'pixelcoloring' and total amount of colors

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:10:25 EST 2018

If you want to know which "pixel" is on in a row, you could treat them as
binary bits.  Farthest right in a row is bit 1, next to the left is bit 2..

So your buttons could be   0   0   1   0   1   0  1
                                          64 32 16  8   4   2   1
for a total of 21 which would then tell you the "bit patteren" of your row.

Not fully awake yet, so if there is anything wrong with my example,
hopefully it still makes sense.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 5:50 AM, William de Smet via use-livecode <