LC server and fonts

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Mar 3 13:01:57 EST 2018

ooohhhhhh....i see.  I'm not sure about the limitations of LC Server and
outputting to a 'visible stack'...but if its not possible with LC
Server...then you can run an LC Desktop Standalone to create the image you
need ...and then pass it on to the server,  Its likely to be fast enough
with very little overhead.

But if this needs to scale..then I'm not sure.

Anyone else?

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 12:22 PM, jbv via use-livecode <