Color a graphic on a datagrid

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:27:51 EST 2018

We have nothing helpful for accomplishing that in DGH. But having a
look to the ColumnControlOfIndex function in the datagrid API could be
helpful:
http://lessons.livecode.com/m/datagrid/l/7344-data-grid-api

We have shared a stack demonstrating the usage of this function some
years ago. I just republished it here:
http://www.aslugontheroad.com/download/category/4-lab

The name of the stack is "dg interaction with a column control" and
the purpose was to change the background color of column 2 when one is
changing a value in column 3 by choosing a color inside a popup menu.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 8:54 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
> Not sure if Datagrid Helper can do this. Conditional formatting of a datagrid may only be possible with forms, not tables.
>
> Bob S
>

>> On Mar 2, 2018, at 10:05 , Ludovic THEBAULT via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Le 2 mars 2018 à 17:24, Ludovic THEBAULT via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> a écrit :
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I want to do something similar to http://lessons.livecode.com/m/datagrid/l/7332-how-can-i-colorize-individual-lines-in-a-table
>>>
>>> but i want to « automatically » change the color of a graphic (in col 1) in a row only when there is some data in this row (in col 10). I can't get the value of my cell (col 10) to test it and modify the color of the graphic in col 1.
>>>
>>> Any ideas ?
>>>
>>> Thanks !
>>
>> I use a workaround : put the value in a hidden field of the same column of the graphic

Zryip TheSlug
http://www.aslugontheroad.com