Internet checking?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Mar 2 09:42:07 EST 2018

Rick, thanks for the reply.

Well, sounds good, but as I have no idea of the range of happenings that could generate that error, I need a bit more information first!

It’s odd how hard it is to find this stuff out. If it wasn’t for the nice little ‘LiveCode Error Lookup’ plug-in that’s been around for ages (Jacque, was it you that created it?) we’d have the same problem with error numbers in mainline LC. Actually, perhaps one should ask the mother ship to add tsnet errors to the plug-in… think I will.

Graham