Background color in an 'answer' dialog?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Mar 1 12:54:56 EST 2018

Generous of you to offer, Bob.  There's a donation button in the About
pane, accessed through the topmost arrow button.  I use
paypal at fourthworld.com

Donations allow me to spend time with it, and also useful is learning
how others spend time with it.  It's more of a tool rack than a tool
itself, a convenient way to quickly access any mix of IDE tools,
plugins, or your own.  So feel free to drop me a note on anything you
find particularly useful, or would like to see added.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems