WooCommerce API Manager & Livecode

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Jun 30 15:23:50 EDT 2018

Woocommerce works awesome ..its a safe and sound decision.  I almost did
all that work, but the project did not go ahead.

I checked out your website and i am quite interested in what you are
building.

Can I send you a PM about your project?

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 3:09 PM, Peter Bogdanoff via use-livecode <