LCB Foreign LC9.0.0

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Fri Jun 29 16:55:06 EDT 2018

Hi Kevin

The code folder conform to the platform id spec. https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop/docs/development/platform-id.md <https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop/docs/development/platform-id.md>

For iOS it will likely be universal-ios presuming you have universal binaries and don’t have separate builds for each sdk. In iOS 8+ there is such a thing as a dynamic framework which may be why your library comes as a lib and a framework. There are also lots of libraries delivered as static frameworks which are just a hack to make delivery easier. Dropping any of these inside the code/universal-ios folder should work.

If the iOS library requires linker dependencies a text file
(`.txt`) may be included to list them in the form:

    {library | [weak-]framework} <name>

Note that if you only have a static library then as we don’t do static linking of our simulator builds it won’t work there.