LCB Foreign LC9.0.0

Kevin Bergman kevin at kdgtech.com
Fri Jun 29 16:15:15 EDT 2018

Working with LCB - trying to load in external code.

What is the proper directory structure that it needs to be in?

I have it working on a windows comp - I can bulid the LCB and return data
from calls in the external dll.

Here is the directory structure:

CVTTest\

                xx.lcb

                xx.livecode

                code\

                                x86-win32\

                                                xx.dll

Now I am trying to work with an ios external.  I have a static lib - xx.a
and a headers folder as well as a xx.framework folder.  I have no idea where
to put these items.

Do I need to use staic and not the framework on ios?  Do I include the
headers folder or just the xx.a file?

CVTTest\

                xx.lcb

                xx.livecode