Tessellated hexagonal grid?

Phil Jimmieson phil at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 07:10:44 EDT 2018

Hi David,
Even with complex shapes, it’s pretty easy (once you have a template version) just to clone it, and then place it appropriately (and obviously that can be based on its centre, or, as you say, the edges of its rectangle). The maths shouldn’t be that hard (& I speak as someone who hates hard sums 😱).

Sent from my iPhone