Top Bottom Left Right

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Sun Jun 24 15:58:08 EDT 2018

Hi Cam,

> Am 24.06.2018 um 21:49 schrieb General 2018 via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> Hi ,
>
> If I use property inspector and tick "Resize Rect when setting property" and change top,bottom,left or right property the rect changes shape in its fixed location as expected.
>
> In runtime the rect does not resize but moves location by setting property top,bottom,left or right ?
>
> Have I missed something ?? or this a bug ??

nope, this is only a feature of the IDE! 8-)

If you need this functionality in your runtime you need to roll your own.
But it's just:
lock screen
put the loc of btn "xyz" int tOldLoc
## do your thing with width and height of this button
## which will affect also the LOC unfortunately!
set the loc of btn "xyz" to tOldLoc
unlock screen

> Regards
> Camm