Stripping styling from the clipboard...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 24 10:39:38 EDT 2018

Using an intermediate text editor also works, and would take care of any
UTF8 conversion too if that's causing issues. But since you're in LC
already it might be more convenient to have a handler in a backscript or a
plugin that would do it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 24, 2018 9:07:59 AM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode