How to get the dimensions of an image with LC server ?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Jun 23 13:08:30 EDT 2018

Short answer - just the same as with LC :-)

It wasn't there in the initial versions of LC, but for quite a ong time
now the standard image functions have worked. Here's a quick (tested -
on on-rev/sage) demo with an image I happened to have:

<?rev

import paint from file "images/ardenstur.jpg"
put the name of the last image into t
set the name of t to "Im1"

put the name of img "Im1" &CR
put the width of img "Im1" & cr