IOS 11.4 -- Stuck

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:16:07 EDT 2018

Hi Brahmanathaswami,

You should still be able to deploy iOS apps to your iOS 11.4 device. This
does NOT depend on the Xcode version you use to build the app. It depends
only on the dropdown in the iOS standalone settings. For example, if you
choose "8.0 or later" then your app will run on any iOS device as long as
the device runs iOS >= 8.0.

Best,
Panos
--

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 8:40 PM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <