Align baselines of 2 fields

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jun 21 14:09:38 EDT 2018

Sorry my bad. I modified your script to expect the long id of a field, but your second edition still expected short names. I can work around that later.

So your new script works,  except the second field may be one pixel too high, depending on the font. Not sure there is a workaround for this, but this is still very useful.

Bob S