8.1.10 Reporting the ScreenSize of a iPhone7: 0,0,375,667

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 21 11:46:54 EDT 2018

The setupUI handler was my own, I wrote a whole new script for testing.
That's how I found that resizestack wasn't being sent. I'd already added
the orientation handling and rotation was working, but the setup handler
never triggered.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 21, 2018 10:11:31 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode