WordPress REST API's

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Jun 20 16:51:40 EDT 2018

Hmmm...maybe Todd can chime in on this ....I asked him a a few months back
if it was good and safe to use in production...he said absolutely...so i
kinda passed that on.

Todd reads the mailing list, but he is super busy..... if its critical.....
then maybe try to reach out directly and ask.  He is really good at
responding to private messages even while busy.

Best of luck Steve.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 4:44 PM, Stephen MacLean via use-livecode <