8.1.10 Reporting the ScreenSize of a iPhone7: 0,0,375,667

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Jun 18 15:46:26 EDT 2018

BR,

"iPhone Initial orientation" applies only to phones that support landscape
splash images. At this point it's only the iPhone6 Plus and the iPhone X.
All other iPhones will start in portrait. IPads start in the orientation the
device is in when the app is launched.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services