Multiple Monitors ; However, LC IDE want a 0,0,X X working rect.

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Jun 16 10:53:32 EDT 2018

I raised the second monitor, then adjusted the arrangement in Mac OSX prefs. It changed everything

I hide to fiddle with

set the  topleft of stack "revMenuBar"  to 0,22
save stack "revMenuBar"

put locations didn’t stick on reboot....

so I wiped ~/Library/RunRev/##preferencesA##

reboot, then it change

We should not need to wipe the preferences just to set up for new  a monitor arrangement

Definitely could use a command for this

BR