Regex (matchChunk) help...

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:21:05 EDT 2018

Try this..

on mouseup
   local tCharOffset
   --set the text of field 1 to the text of field 1
   put the text of field 1 into tText
   put "beginning" into tstartword -- string begin
   put "ending" into tEndword -- string end
   put 1 into tCounter -- tracks current word
   repeat for each trueword tWord in tText
      switch tWord
         case tStartword
            put tCounter into tPair
            break
         case tEndword
            if tPair is not empty then
               put tPair & comma & tCounter & cr after tPairs
            end if
            break
      end switch
      add 1 to tcounter
   end repeat
   delete the last char of tPairs
   repeat for each line tLine in tPairs
      set the textcolor of trueword (item 1 of tLine) to (item 2 of tLine)
of field 1 to "blue"
   end repeat
end mouseup

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 11:03 AM Glen Bojsza via use-livecode <