Open recent File Menu

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jun 15 11:11:20 EDT 2018

One reason is that sometimes I have to go to a backup or archive of a stack to revert some script or object deletion. When that happens I get 2 instances of the recent stack, but now they are prepended by (sometimes) long paths. Also, I will open sample stack from time to time, and those stay in the menu cluttering it up until more recent stacks push them out.

Bob S