PullDown Menu and the label

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jun 8 13:56:50 EDT 2018

Hi all.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug. If I set the label of a pulldown menu button where the label was empty before, the button does not display the label. I checked the property inspector, and the label is indeed set, but the label does not display until I interact with the button and actually select the menu choice.

Setting the text, then setting the label or even the menuHistory does not suffice to display the menu label. Bug? Expected behavior? It seems to work with every other menu button type.

Mac 10.13 LC v9 Community

Bob S