Differences between Commercial and Community versions of LiveCode

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jun 6 16:29:48 EDT 2018

I do the same thing, but if they can get to your code, they can discern how you get your salt. I guess that is the upshot of what Mark was saying. If they cannot get to your code however and read it, then it seems safe enough for me. My salts are dynamically generated using a method only I know, so even if someone were able somehow to crack one password, it wouldn't work with any of the others.

Bob S