Re: Problems with jsonToArray and special chars like: æøå

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 07:40:31 EDT 2018

Hi Tore,

jsonToArray uses the mergJSON external. The mergJSON external expects the
data passed to JSONtoArray() to be utf-8 encoded (this is the case with any
LC external, such revDB etc).

So something like this should work:

global kommuneArray

on preOpenStack
  put empty into kommuneArray
  put "file:" & specialFolderPath("resources")& "/Kommunedata.txt" into
tFile
  put textEncode(tFile,"UTF-8") into tData
  put jsonToArray(tData) into kommuneArray
end preOpenStack

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 11:16 AM, Tore Nilsen via use-livecode <