THOUGHT: the [effective] [working] screenLoc

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Jun 4 11:08:59 EDT 2018

I posted the question below and got no responses so I thought I would
try again.

I noticed that screenLoc has no effective or working keywords associated
with it in LC9 or earlier. It seems to me that it should and that if it
has been done for the screenRect(s), it should be a small enhancement to
add them to the screenLoc

Do others agree? If so I will submit and enhancement entry to the
quality center. if not, I'll drop this discussion thread and roll my own
function based on the screenRect function.