Creating a PSD from Livecode Script?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sun Jun 3 14:37:46 EDT 2018

hhmmm...its definately possible...you would just have to study the psd file
format and create the proper file headers and append the image data in the
format that it needs. ...i've never seen anyone try it. ..... Could a
command line call to another program like image magic save you a bunch of
work?

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 11:59 AM, Malte Pfaff-Brill via use-livecode <