sending javascript to browser widget?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Jul 31 16:06:27 EDT 2018

Yeah..... cool.....thanks for that .....I figured as much ,,,,,, it would
make sense why these kinds of protections would exist........ but imagine
what could be done without them...lol....

So how bout those cookies? for the browser?  is there any possible
workaround to log into twitter or facebook using the browser ? and not be
asked the password each time?

I know that accessing  api is the next option....but I actually wanted the
actual sites in a lc browser widget without having to log in every time.

Yeah.... maybe i will do a more detailed search to see what has been posted
on the subject of browser cookies.

maybe its a lc 10 feature ... local storage for browser widgets.  can't a
cookie be a custom property of a browser widget? :D :D :D

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 2:56 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <