LiveCode Server on CentOS 6?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Jul 31 14:02:57 EDT 2018

In addition to bug fixes, I found this in the release notes for glibc 2.13:

New optimized string functions for x86-64: strnlen (SSE2),
  strcasecmp (SSE2, SSSE3, SSE4.2), strncasecmp (SSE2, SSSE3, SSE4.2)
  Implemented by Ulrich Drepper.

This is something that is probably beneficial to string functions in LC.
The ABI comparison that I found started with 2.13 so it doesn't show the
symbol changes from the previous version.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:31 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <