Too fundamental to be a bug, so what's wrong?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jul 31 12:27:27 EDT 2018

I can imagine a scenario where you could produce floating point values in the scrollbar output. Suppose your screen is a retina display. The LC point is much coarser than the retina pixel, so one LC point might be 8.72654 *actual* pixels, because the scrollbar has to be smooth visually, so it scrolls by retina pixels (so to speak).

Bob S