Quicktime on PC stuttering during Video displays

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Mon Jul 30 18:10:58 EDT 2018

Hi Francis,

Is it Windows 10 that you’re having trouble playing video on?

Apple stopped supporting QT with that version and the latest version of QT won’t work on Windows 10. However, a previous version should install and work. I happen to have it:

http://artsinteractive-products.s3.amazonaws.com/MITA/QuickTimeInstaller.exe <http://artsinteractive-products.s3.amazonaws.com/MITA/QuickTimeInstaller.exe>

“dontuseQT” otherwise won’t help you.

Peter