Too fundamental to be a bug, so what's wrong?

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Mon Jul 30 17:32:57 EDT 2018

I have not encountered any differences in how variables are declared from LC 7 to LC 8 or LC 9. It works fine here both in LC 8.1.8 and  in LC 9.0.1 (RC) with MacOS 10.14 Beta

Best regards
Tore Nilsen

-------
This mail contains no viruses or bacteria as it is electronically produced and untouched by human hands. Once printed it may or may not contain various microorganisms that can cause diseases. Print and hand out at own risk. Unsolicited distribution of this mail is prohibited.