set the filename of image bug?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 13:28:49 EDT 2018

If you think the stack is corrupted, you might send it to
support at livecode.com so they can look at it, and/or post a bug report and
include the stack there so that it can be looked at. (assuming there is
nothing sensitive in the stack)

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 11:24 AM Stephen MacLean via use-livecode <