Problem saving image for file

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 17:52:07 EDT 2018

If you use the path /tempMedia.... that forces it to the root of the
filesystem and if there isn't a folder /tempmedia, it'll fail.  Either
leave off the preceding slash, or prepend it with a . <--(a dot) which
designates the current directory.

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 3:40 PM Peter Bogdanoff via use-livecode <