drawing a Barcode without a Barcode font

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 26 16:32:44 EDT 2018

It doesn't surprise me that the optical scanning on the iphone is
performing differently than the ccd or laser scanner on the conveyor are.
The laser/ccd is only going to scan in the 600-650 nm wavelength, which is
both good and bad.  The overall width of the barcode shouldn't matter to
the scanner within the range that you will be dealing with.  It's not
unusual for 1D barcodes to be the full width of an AIAG label.
I just googled "free 2 of 5 font" and found a bunch of entries.  I'm not
using 2 of 5 so I can't speak to how good any of them are.

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 12:26 PM Stephen Barncard via use-livecode <