Browser Widget question

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 03:08:23 EDT 2018

Hi Bill,

On iOS http URL are blocked by ATS (App Transport Security). You can
disable ATS in the iOS standalone settings, but it is not recommended.
Another way is to add  a whitelist of URLs that should not be blocked by
ATS. This requires using a custom plist.

Best,
Panos
--

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 5:27 AM, William Prothero via use-livecode <