ANN: *** targetSdkVersion requirements Android ***

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 00:02:05 EDT 2018

One problem this may introduce is that from Android 6 onwards you’re expected to only ask permission to use features at the time the user reaches that part of your app, like it has always been on iOS. I wrote about publishing to Android before Android 6, I’m not sure how that gets handled. Are there features in LiveCode to cover the difficulty of asking for permission at runtime instead of when the app is installed?