drawing a Barcode without a Barcode font

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jul 25 11:40:50 EDT 2018

Our thermal prints, both qrcodes and barcodes, are scannable w/o problems with our iOS devices. So resolutions is not a problem.

Although we were able to successfully print the labels and are awaiting a positive confirmation from the carrier, i will try to import a snapshot of the barcode and will check if that prints look better.

Regards,

Matthias