Storing Images for use by Custom Controls

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Tue Jul 24 18:36:04 EDT 2018

Hello Simon,
I see I probably misunderstood what you were trying to do. With a custom control I might be tempted to store the images in a customProp if I wanted multiple resolutions to travel with the group object. Then do something like setting the imageData of the image.
—
Scott

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)