Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jul 24 10:53:26 EDT 2018

I did so. I get this when opening my test stack:

91,260,123
62,260,123
77,260,123
456,260,57
534,260,123
253,260,123
241,236,1,_Initialize
353,0,0,stack "/Applications/LiveCode Community 9.0.1 (rc 1).app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/palettes/revdatagridlibrary/behaviorsdatagridbuttonbehavior.livecodescript"
573,188,1,_Initialize

I'll poke around later.

Bob S