Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jul 24 00:33:22 EDT 2018

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 4:51 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <

> Thanks for looking into this all. Leave it to me to attempt some edge case
> scenario. I'm curious how Trevor handles this in his levure framework.
> There's no way I can see to move current custom code to a stack only script
> for datagrids.

Well, I don't use Data Grids very often anymore so it isn't a problem. I
have a DataView control similar to a Data Grid Form. The way it is designed
you can assign a custom script to the behavior of the DataView group and
then assign the original DataView group behavior as the behavior of the
custom behavior. Using the new "with behavior" syntax the first line of my
custom behavior script only stack looks like this:

```
script "Article Editor Dataview Behavior" with behavior "DataView Group
Behavior"
```

--
Trevor DeVore