Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 23 11:08:30 EDT 2018

Hi all.

With a clearer head I have discovered that indeed setting the behavior in the way prescribed sets it GLOBALLY for ALL grids! That will not do for my purposes, because the grids in my substacks operate a bit differently than the one in the mainstack.

Well my workaround before was to put the special handlers for those grids in the respective card or stack scripts. It looks like I will have to go back to that. Curious though that setting the behavior of a datagrid to a custom button, then setting the behavior of the button to the old datagrid behavior button fails. I think that is the real bug, and I have submitted a request to look at that. Othewise we have to say that nested behaviors are not presently fully supported with datagrids.

Bob S